FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to organize a delivery when it requires someone for the reception and there is only seldom somebody at the address of the addressee?
- How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- How does the Vouchers-account work?
- How can I quickly find a product of which I know the code?
- Is it possible to receive samples of the products sold on Santi-shop?
- Why should I give my birth date?
- Can you send me a catalogue on paper?
- Is it possible to order by mail?
- How to create an order similar to a previous one?
- How to create a cart that contains the different products bought during the lest 12 months?
- Have some orders already been lost?
- Are there any restrictions on use of the music albums?
- Are there specific products for professionals?
- What is a SEPA payment?
- My bank informs me that your IBAN and BIC data are not valid and refuses the transfer. What shall I do?
- What happens if, during the secured payment on SAFERPAY, I have a payment problem and wish to leave Saferpay website?
- What is the mobile Digicash payment ?
- I do not like to pay by Internet. Is it possible to pay on delivery?
- Can I pay by check?
Price / VAT
- In case of a company, can I receive the invoice on the name of my company?
- Are the product prices VAT included?
- Under which conditions am I not indebted of the VAT in Luxembourg?
- How can I reduce my shipping costs?
- Best before. What is this?
- Can one make an allergic reaction to products that are from certified organic agriculture or certified BDIH?
- What kind of capsules does HerbalNutri use?
- Why is it recommended to pregnant women not to take macerates with hormonal action?
- Should I stop taking Bilberry mother-macerate during the period?
- Shall I stop taking the (contraceptive) pill if I want to use some mother macerates from gemmotherapy?
How to organize a delivery when it requires someone for the reception and there is only seldom somebody at the address of the addressee?
Several solutions are possible:
- give another address for the delivery:
- that of an acquaintance who is nearly always at home.
- that of the enterprise where the addressee works, provided that addressee and enterprise agree.
- if possible, that of a "GLS ParcelShop" in the region of the addressee. For example, in France the "GLS ParcelShops" are the "Points Relais" of the group Mondial Relay, in Germany one of the PaketShops.
- that of a deposit specialized in the receiving and storing of shipments. For example : BPM-Lux and Pack-up in Luxembourg, Lieferadresse Deutschland in Germany near the Swiss frontier. Look for existing solutions in the surroundings of the addressee.
- choose a method of delivery by post for which in general, in case of absence of the addressee, a transit advice note is left and the package is stored for some time at the post office.
How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
If you have an account, go on "my account" to manage your personal data.
If you do not have an account, click on the "unsubscribe" link that appears at the bottom of each newsletter.
How does the Vouchers-account work?
This account can be supplied in various ways: through sponsorship, with the discount offered for your birthday, to settle a difference between a payment and the amount due.
The amount of the vouchers is automatically deducted from the total amount due for the order, up to 50% of the amount owed for the products, and this from the third order on. You can find the remaining balance of your vouchers by clicking on "My account".
How can I quickly find a product of which I know the code?
If you know the code, you know also the 2 first letters of the brand (except for Biover which appears as BV in the brands). Go under the heading "Brands", click on the corresponding brand and then click on the title of the third column "Codes" to sort the codes by ascending order.
Is it possible to receive samples of the products sold on Santi-shop?
It is not possible because we do not receive samples from our supplier.
Why should I give my birth date?
Your birth date allows us to sent you offers for your birthday. But if that poses a problem to you, nobody can prevent you from giving another one. However the system will not believe you if you declare being 2 years or 99 years old. ;-)
Can you send me a catalogue on paper?
Santi-shop is an online store and has no paper catalogue. The classification of the products on the site and the search tool make searching products easy.
Is it possible to order by mail?
No. The only possible way to order is online as described in the "Sales conditions".
How to create an order similar to a previous one?
Open "My account" and click on the previous order you want to duplicate. At the bottom of the page "Order information" click on the button "Add to cart".
Doing so you adds to the cart one unit of each product from the chosen order. Update the quantities and you are done.
How to create a cart that contains the different products bought during the lest 12 months?
Open your account and go onto the page "My account information". Click on the option "Create a temporary cart..." in the frame "My account".
By doing so, you will have a cart that contains one unit of all products ordered during the last 12 months. Add other products or/and update the quantities before ending the order.
Have some orders already been lost?
- Sent by "Parcel insured" and DPD: no lost order.
- Sent by "... registered": no lost order.
- Sent by "Maxi-lettre": the only lost orders were for France (PC: 17000, 75xxx, 837xx, 92xxx, 93xxx), for French Guiana and for Portugal (PC 4410). But these losses are most certainly thefts.
The problems of the French post service, mainly in the "île de France" are well known.
Are there any restrictions on use of the music albums?
The albums from Biosphere Label, in addition to the use for private purposes, may be used freely in spaces open to the public (for professionals, for example). It is of course forbidden to sell or distribute free the albums you purchased.
Are there specific products for professionals?
Whether you are an osteopath, a fitness center, a dentist or any other professional and want background music for your work space, there is, for your specific use, a DVD-Audio that contains 24 hours of uninterrupted music specifically designed to induce well-being and relaxation. The rhythms of that album affect the mood, lower heart rate and bring an immediate sense of physical well-being.
Take contact with us for more information.
What is a SEPA payment?
A SEPA payment is:
- a transfer in euros up to EUR 50,000
- in which both the accounts held by the originator and the beneficiary are opened in one of the SEPA countries
- giving the beneficiary’s account number in IBAN and BIC format
- and with shared costs (SHA).
List of SEPA countries: Âland islands, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guinea, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
My bank informs me that your IBAN and BIC data are not valid and refuses the transfer. What shall I do?The data provided by Santi-shop are valid. There can be, among others, three reasons for your bank to refuse the transfer.
- You made a typing mistake when introducing the IBAN and BIC. Use copy/paste to avoid such mistake when you make the transfer on-line.
- You have chosen a "national transfer" instead of an "international transfer". Choose the "international transfer".
- Your bank account does not permit international transfers.
What happens if, during the secured payment on SAFERPAY, I have a payment problem and wish to leave Saferpay website?
TO DO. To exit Saferpay website in a correct way there are two possibilities: click on the "Quit" button when you want to stop the payment process for whatever reason, click on the "Close" button when the payment was successfull.
By clicking the "Cancel" button you return to a Santi-shop page which proposes you to retry your payment, (possibly) change the payment mode or cancel your order. This approach allows you to recover your shopping cart and the products available for order, for you or for another client.
NOT TO DO. If you leave the Saferpay page by closing the tab of your Internet browser your order remains in the status "awaiting payment" and the ordered goods blocked and not available for a new order. You receive no order confirmation mail.
The order will be cancelled by Santi-shop and a cancellation mail issued.
You will find back the content of your order by going on "My account" - "My last three orders".
What is the mobile Digicash payment ?
Digicash allows payment from a smartphone or a tablet under the iOS or Android operating system. The amount is directly debited from your bank account. Digicash combines the accessibility of mobile devices to the comfort of bank transfer while ensuring a high level of banking security. No need for an additional account, card or recharge. It is as simple as downloading the Digicash app offered by your bank. Detailed information on this payment method can be found on Digicash website and on Santi-shop Sales Conditions page .
I do not like to pay by Internet. Is it possible to pay on delivery?
No. The payment on delivery is not possible.
You can use the bank transfer, when proposed, that is at no cost for you and for Santi-shop (using SHA shared expenses option). But this increases the shipping time (often + 3 days).
The payment by credit card on Internet is instantaneous and completely secure because it goes directly through Saferpay just like all the cash withdrawals to the automatic money machines in Luxembourg. The risk is higher when using banknotes (risk of counterfeit notes) than when using the credit card on a secured site like Santi-shop.
Can I pay by check?
Payment by check is not accepted because of prohibitive collection costs. The bank charges between 13€ and 15€ fee. Any check received is automatically destroyed.
Prefer the payment by VISA or Eurocard or by bank transfer that does not generate fees.
The card payment is immediate and your order is sent within 24 hours (if all products are in stock).
The bank transfer usually adds a delay of 2 to 3 days, time to receive the payment.
Price / VAT
In case of a company, can I receive the invoice on the name of my company?
Yes. Just provide all the required information regarding your company, including the VAT number. This number will be validated on the website VIES.
Are the product prices VAT included?
The product prices are VAT included except when you are logged on under your name and you are a VAT-registered (not domiciliated in Luxembourg) or that the delivery address is outside the EU.
Under which conditions am I not indebted of the VAT in Luxembourg?
Case 1. The products are sent in a country outside the EU.
Case 2. The customer is a company of the EU (except Luxembourg), has provided his VAT number and is invoiced and delivered at his own address.
How can I reduce my shipping costs?
During the ordering, the different available delivery modes offered are proposed in ascending order of price. These prices are fixed by the shipping companies but to reduce your costs you have two possibilities:
- Increase the total amount of your order to take advantage of reduced shipping costs according to the amount bough (see "shipping"). During the order process you will be informed about the weight you can add without increasing shipping costs.
- Have your parcel delivered in a neighbouring country if the shipping costs are lower there and the addressee of your order lives close to that country. For example, for a an addressee close to Germany in Switzerland, have your parcel delivered in Germany, for an addressee in France close to the border with Luxembourg, Belgium or Germany, have your parcel delivered in one of these countries. If you do not know anyone in that country at whom to send the package you can use a "ParcelShop" of GLS or a deposit specialized in the receiving and storing of shipments.
Best before. What is this?
This is the date that appears on the product after sentences like "Best before end...", "Best used before..." or "Best if used before...".
For foods, according to regulation (UE) n° 1169/2011, it means
- either a date of minimum durability if preceded by the words ‘Best before …’ or ‘Best before end …’
- either a ‘use by’ date if preceded by the words ‘use by …’.
We provide this date to help you to decide the number of units you want to purchase and to increase your confidence in the quality of our products. But do not forget that this date is usually not an expiration date and that many products are still safe to be consumed or used long after that date.
If no date appears it means that the product has none. The date we indicate is the shortest one of all the products on stock. The symbol ≥ (greater than or equal) means that, when purchasing more than one unit, some products could have a longer validity date
Can one make an allergic reaction to products that are from certified organic agriculture or certified BDIH?
Allergy is a personal sensibility to certain products : Whether the product is natural or certified organic or BDIH does not necessarily enter into account. Some very sensitive people may have strong allergic reactions, including death.
If you have an allergic background and want to try a new skin care product, test it first by putting a little on the inside of the wrist or elbow and see if you make a skin reaction. If you do not, there are good chances that you are not allergic to that product.
Food allergies are more difficult to identify since they do not occur at first contact with the food.
When you make an allergic reaction to a skin care product X you are probably only allergic to some of its components and the INCI list on the packing will help the doctor finding the component you are allergic to. If you have another skin care product Y you are not allergic to, you can compare the INCI lists of both products. You will most probably find the component(s) you are allergic to among the components of product X which do not appear on the INCI list of product Y.
What kind of capsules does HerbalNutri use?
The capsules are made out of pure animal gelatine, without additives or colouring. They can be easily opened to release their content; this allows vegan people to take the ingredients without ingesting the capsule itself.
The main advantages of the gelatine capsule compared to the plant-based capsule are:
- Release of active ingredients within 1 hour
- No interaction between content and container
- Very minimal risk of oesophagus adhesion
Why is it recommended to pregnant women not to take macerates with hormonal action?
The macerates with hormonal action are not recommended for pregnant women as a precaution because some might have an inappropriate action on their hormonal system.
Raspberry, for example, has an antispasmodic action on the uterus; it is advisable to take it a few days before delivery to facilitate it.
Should I stop taking Bilberry mother-macerate during the period?
No. You may continue taking it.
Shall I stop taking the (contraceptive) pill if I want to use some mother macerates from gemmotherapy?
You can, with no fear, simultaneously take the pill and mother macerates, even the ones with hormonal action. No positive or negative impact between those two products have been noticed up to now.
But it is always recommended to take the allopathic medicine and the mother macerate at different times of the day (not within the same hour).