Martina GebhardtALOE VERA Cream
|50 ml - SFr. 22.66
|Best before ≥ 08/28/2014|
Apply after sun exposure for a long-lasting and uniform tan.
(INCI) : Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lanolin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Oil**, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Flava** (Beeswax**) , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Oil**, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water**, Hypericum Perforata Extract**, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract**, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water**, Azulene Tocopherol, Spagyrische Essenz von Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf*, Aurum, Argentum, Sulfat, Aroma*, Citral°, Benzylsalicylat°, Farnesol°, Linalool°, Benzylbenzoat°, Geraniol°, Limonene°
* from certified organic agriculture
° Component of genuine essential oils
Ingredients: water, olive oil**, avocado oil**, lanolin or wool wax, jojoba oil**, aloe vera oil**, sesame oil**, shea butter*, beeswax**, cocoa butter**, carrot oil**, seabuckthorn oil*, Damask rose water (hydrolat)**, St. John's wort (klamath weed) tincture**, yarrow tincture**, witch hazel water (hydrolat)**, azulene, vitamin E, spagyric essens (of aloe vera*, gold, silver, sulfate), aroma*, citral°, benzyl salicylate°, farnesol°, linalool°, benzyl benzoate°, geraniol°, limonene°
Wool wax is used in the skin creams as an emulsifier and is produced by a washing and centrifuging process that results in a practically pesticide-free substance.
Synthetic ingredients are not allowed and the manufacturing processes are in accordance with the guidelines of the German Animal Rights Association.
All the compositions of these natural cosmetics are proven and aim to support the functions of the skin. The Martina Gebhardt production has more than 25 years experience.
The philosophical insight that less is more is taken seriously in the way Martina Gebhardt cosmetic products are manufactured: they contain only those ingredients that are necessary and complement each other to create that special, magical essence that exceeds the sum of the individual components.
Martina Gebhardt skin creams have a moisture content of about 50 percent, e.g. herbal extracts in pure spring water, and contain 50 percent oily substances, e.g. plant oils, fats and waxes. This corresponds to the composition of the hydrolipid layer (the lipid-moisture ratio of our skin) of the skin of a 20 year old woman. Nourishing this skin layer helps support the vitality, health and smoothness of your skin. Moisturizing creams, fat based creams and oils impair the natural balance of the skin causing the skin to become increasingly dryer.
Bees wax and wool wax are excellent nourishing base materials for skin ointment. They contain a natural emulsifier that smoothens the skin, making it elastic and soft. Moreover wool wax is an excellent skin care substance suited especially for dry and allergy-prone skin types. Pure essential oils, propolis and rose water reduce bacterial growth and therefore act as mild preservatives.
In the cleansers and facial lotions lecithin and pea starch are used as emulsifiers, both produced in certified organic cultivation. Coconut butter alcohol is added for consistency. This non-irritating substance makes the skin smooth and soft.
- What Martina Gebhardt product should you use today? It's simple; follow your desire and try something that appeals to you, that you have an "appetite" for. Surely, you do not feel like eating carrots every day, do you? The same goes for your skin. Your body and/or your skin will no longer absorb the same substances once they are saturated with them. For different skin types, certain products are recommend, however, it is also recommend that you sometimes trust your sense of smell, your own perception since the herbs contained in the products will attract you through their fragrances. If a certain fragrance is pleasing to you, the affinity principle says you should also harmonize with the ingredients associated with it. So if your instinct is not completely gone because of modern life, let it occasionally guide in choosing some of these completely natural products.
Precautions for use
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG016