Martina GebhardtCalendula Super Protect - Demeter
Calendula Super Protect is a time-proven marigold cream formula with high woolwachs proportion which calms and soothes baby’s or incontinent person's skin and offers excellent moisture protection. It is also particularly indicated for dry, hard and infection-prone skin zones and as protection against wind and bad weather.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Lanolin, Cera Flava**(Beeswax**), Hypericum Perforatum (St. Johns Wort) Oil**, Calendula Officinalis Oil**, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract**, Anthyllis Vulneraria (Woundwort) Extract**, Arnica Montana Extract**, Rosa Damascena Flower (Rose) Water**, Tocopherol, Spagyrische Essenz von Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract**, Gold, Silver, Sulfur
Water, Sunflower Oil**, Olive Fruit Oil**, wool wax, Beeswax**, St. Johns Wort Oil**, marigold Oil**, Yarrow Extract**, Woundwort Extract**, Arnica Montana Extract**, Rose Flower Water**, Vitamin E, Spagyrische Essenz (von Yarrow Extract**, Gold, Silver, Sulfur), without essential oils
* from certified organic agriculture
°Component of genuine essential oils
The Woolwax, named "Lanolin" in the INCI, is produced by a washing and centrifuging process that results in a practically pesticide-free substance.
More informations concerning Martina Gebhardt products can be found on the Info page Martina Gebhardt.
Recommendations for use
- Apply only a thin layer of cream and massage thoroughly into the skin. Massaging increases the skins blood circulation and improves the uptake of the creams active constituents.
- Use as needed.
Precautions for use
- All cosmetic products should be applied sparingly, nurturing rather than inhibiting the skins' own functions.
- Use in preference a spatula for the creams and ointments.
- Avoid temperatures above 25°C and below 2°C. In creams heat can generate a small deposit of oil. This does not diminish the quality of the cosmetic and disappears when remixing the cream.
- On Martina Gebhardt website stands that all products should, when possible, be used within 3 months after opening. Under normal hygienic use, this delay can be largely exceeded without problem but if a long period without almost daily use occurs it is advisable to keep the product fresh.
Santi-shop code: MG010