KhadiHerbal Hair Color - Light Brown
|100 g - SFr. 7.34|
|Best before ≥ 02/28/2021|
Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Light Brown colours the hair in a warm, light brown colour. Depending on the initial colour and gray proportion, the hair shines in a bright, warm brown tone to a rich light brown with reddish reflections. This herbal hair colour is also suitable for pre-pigmentation, if the hair has to be dyed in a dark shade.Herbal hair dyes are particularly gentle as they do not interfere with the natural structure of the hair, unlike chemical hair dyes, but covers each individual hair like a protective thin film of colour. Thus the initial hair colour determines the individual dyeing result.
Khadi Natural Cosmetics combines Ayurvedic Naturcare with the latest cosmetic technolog. The result: highly effective yet gentle natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients that nourish, protect and strengthen hair and scalp completely naturally. Khadi Herbal Hair Colors give the hair an intense yet natural colour. The herbal ingredients strengthen the hair from root to tips: it feels strong and dense, and shines healthy. The longer the exposure time of the hair colour, the more intense the shade, so even gray hair can shine with Khadi Hair Colours in blond, nut brown, black or any other nuance.
See the colour chart.
Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo), Lawsonia Inermis (Henna), Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Eclipta Alba (Bhringaraj), Azadirachta Indica (Neem)
Khadi Natural Cosmetics combines traditional Ayurvedic care with the latest cosmetic technology and European cosmetic standards. The formulations for herbal hair colours, hair and body care are developed on the basis of dermatological findings together with Ayurvedic therapists and all Khadi natural products are made from natural active ingredients through a complex, traditional process.
Khadi natural cosmetics coddle hair and skin with active principles from wild herbs and oils and plants from organic agriculture. Attention is paid to fair trading prices and working conditions and thanks to its cooperations Khadi improves the living conditions of the local residents. Also important for Khadi is the result: highly effective and gentle natural cosmetics with valuable ingredients - free of synthetic dyes, fragrances and preservatives, color enhancers, peroxides, ammonia and other chemical additives.
Herbal Hair Colors really work differently.
Chemical hair colours aggressively remove natural pigments from the interior of the hair shaft, and replace them with synthetic dyes. In this way, the initial hair colour can be completely changed. However, since natural hair pigments have an influence on overall hair structure, repeated chemical colour treatments can make hair fragile and lifeless.
100% Herbal Hair Colors penetrate only into the outer, scaly layer of the hair shaft, giving a coating of colour over this outer layer. The natural hair pigments can, depending on the colouring way, shine through this colour layer so that the initial colour has an influence on the new hair colour.
- Colors the hair in a bright warm browntone
- high opacity, even with gray hair
- strengthens and cares for the hair with natural color brilliance
Recommendations for use
- User manual enclosed in the box (in English, German, French and Italian)
- Herbal Hair Color Khadi Light Brown can be mixed with all Khadi herbal colors:
with Khadi Senna Cassia or a Khadi Blond for a colour refreshment
with Khadi Natural Hazel for a deeper, soft sand tone
with Khadi Dark Brown for cooler, more intense nuances
with Khadi Golden Hint for red-brown to copper-brown nuances
with Khadi Medium Blond for a warm, intense dark blond
with Khadi Henna or other reds for light to intense redbrown nuances.
Precautions for use
- Be careful not to inhale the fine powder
- Please read the application notes carefully to get the best color results.
- Keep in mind that Khadi herbal Hair Color dye hair permanently (except for Khadi Senna/Cassia) and that you therefore better dye a test strand before first use to avoid unwanted colour results.
- In the case of light or gray hair natural dyes containing a high level of indigo pigments (dark brown shades, Black or Pure Indigo) may cause undesirable greenish colouring. To avoid such unwanted result, it is advisable not to use these dyes directly on light or gray hair but to precede them with a pre-pigmentation using Khadi Henna shades (Henna Pure or Henna Amla Jatropha), so to proceed with a 2-step colouring:
1. Colouring of the hair (or only the roots if it is a regrowth treatment) with a Khadi Henna shade and ending with a rinse before going directly to point 2.
2. Colouring of the hair (or only the roots if it is a regrowth treatment) with the selected dark colour, which will give a homogen result without greenish shade.
- To reduce reddish in Khadi Light Brown or Natural Hazel, Khadi Indigo may be used as pre-pigmentation (in a way similar to the precedent point).
- It is advisable not to mix oil or oily products with Khadi coloring powders, Khadi hair oils can however be used 24 hours after staining to improve their hold: apply the oil 24h after staining, leave it to act one hour and then wash the hair with a shampoo.
Santi-shop code: KH004