GPH DiffusionLavendin super essential oil - organic
|10 ml - SFr. 3.39|
|Best before ≥ 06/30/2020|
Lavendin super essential oil is the essential oil of Lavendin which is closest to that of English Lavender, also named common or true, Lavender and can be used for the same indications (painful manifestations, nervous or sleep problems, cutaneous infections, lice) but is more effective to relieve muscle cramps and contractures. For an optimum action on emotional balance however, the essential oils of true lavender, and especially the fine one, are recommended, because the Lavendin super essential has a high percentage of camphor (borneon) and 1,8 cineole (like Lavender aspic) and its slightly more bitter flavour suffers from this.
It is very appreciated for massages in association, for example, with Basil and Tarragon. essential oils. Also as a vapour for its calming and relaxing effect (synergistic association with Bergamot, Lemon, Tangerine, orange.
Latin name: Lavandula hybrida super
Part used: flowering top
Aromatic molecules: linalool
- powerful antispasmodic
- relaxing, calming, sedative
- decontracts muscles
- important anti-inflammatory
- anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-lice
- wound healing, vulnerary
- muscle cramps and contractures
- infectious, allergic dermatoses, wounds, burns, pressure sores
- preventive and curative fight against lice
- migraines, painful manifestations (muscles, joints ...) -
- depression, nervousness, insomnia, sleep disorders, anxiety
Recommendations for use
- External use: - painful indications (headaches, cramps, burns, stings): locally 2 to 3 drops 3 times a day
- insomnia, anxiety: 3 drops on the inner wrist or the solar plexus
Precautions for use
- Do not use during (for certain the first 3 months of) pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years and patients with epileptic risk.
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: GH020